Skip directly to content

do any simple plan songs make you cry or feel sad when you listen to them?

• Jessie R's picture
    do any simple plan songs make you cry or feel sad when you listen to them?
    Started by
    (12 Jul '12)
Jessie R's picture
on July 12, 2012 - 10:09am
Forum category: 
Peach182's picture

Save you, welcome to my life, holding on, save you, I can wait forever, no love, what if, perfect, untitled, evertime, promise. All those..

LoserOf2012's picture

Only "I Can Wait Forever"

Ex gf's song we loved.

Fitri Lengka Ds's picture

Yep. Just like them. Perfect <3

Nari's picture

<3 Perfect and Welcome to my life <3

zooee's picture

Perfect makes me always cry.

Hannah Dempsey's picture

Quite a few actually....it really depends how I'm feeling, especially if I can really connect with them at that moment...Perfect and Gone too Soon are the big ones though.

MediaDarling's picture

Meet You There, Gone Too Soon, & This Song Saved My Life...I tear up...or cry like a small child!

Molez's picture

perfect,,

ann-bouvier's picture

oh yes!
gone too soon. this song saved my life just because it's so beautiful and shows the power of their songs! sometimes, perfect does too

llisa's picture

perfect nearly always makes me cry, that's why I only listen it when I'm already sad. Crying helps things then.

PatriciaAdams's picture

YES I HAVE A FEW THAT MAKES ME ALMOST CRY AND THERE SUM MAKE ME VERY SAD THINK OF THE PAST. GONE TO SOON . UNTITLED, IT TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE.

YES THERE A FEW THAT WON,T TO MAKE YOU CRY AND SUM REMINDS YOU OF THE PAST .GONE TO SOON , UNTITLED , IT TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE .

flori82's picture

Untitled. And sometimes also Save You and Astronaut...

Patyto_SP's picture

Save you ...

Dana_5's picture

Gone too soon

a-thousandloststars's picture

This Song Saved My Life

nayeli fizzy's picture

yes, perfect, welcome to my life, meet you there, gone too soon, and save you... sometimes others do but mainly those do because they got me through a lot.

Mathilde.P's picture

Of course! Untitled, crazy, perfect, I can wait forever... Mais elles sont tellement belles que je ne peux pas m'empêcher de les écouter...

Jessie R's picture

for me it's perfect. i am not perfect enough for my parents, so when i hear the song, i feel sad. and when things are really bad, it can make me cry.