Skip directly to content

Astronauts! Help me PLZ!! Tell me what "Perfect" means to you

• cindywonderland_2's picture
    Astronauts! Help me PLZ!! Tell me what "Perfect" means to you
    Started by
    (09 Apr '12)

Hi everyone. So I'm writing this paper about music correspondence and I really really want to use the song "Perfect" as an example. So if you can write a few words about what "Perfect" means to you, how you can relate to the song in the comment, it would be PERFECT! (see what I did there? haha)

Also if you don't mind, can you share the letters that you wrote to SP? I know it's a really private thing. But if you don't mind... I would really appreciate that!! You can contact me via twitter @cindywonderland or email me: iheartseb@yahoo.com
    If you don't feel like to share the letters with me. Please just tell me how "Perfect" affected you.

Thanks a lot!!

cindywonderland_2's picture
on April 9, 2012 - 11:09am

Hi everyone. So I'm writing this paper about music correspondence and I really really want to use the song "Perfect" as an example. So if you can write a few words about what "Perfect" means to you, how you can relate to the song in the comment, it would be PERFECT! (see what I did there? haha)

Also if you don't mind, can you share the letters that you wrote to SP? I know it's a really private thing. But if you don't mind... I would really appreciate that!! You can contact me via twitter @cindywonderland or email me: iheartseb@yahoo.com
If you don't feel like to share the letters with me. Please just tell me how "Perfect" affected you.

Thanks a lot!!

Forum category: 
cindywonderland_2's picture

Thank you so much!! Your story is amazing!! xxxx

x0Krystal.Mx0's picture

My letter to Simple Plan was 10 pages, written, so I don't have an extra copy of it. However, the song "Perfect" means a lot to me.
NPNHJB came out when I was about 10 years old. I had not met my father yet, and was told, basically that he never wanted anything to do with me. I heard that song and wanted so badly to play it to his face. Now, it gets me through hard times with my mom and family. I'm almost 21 years old and my family still tells me I'm not good enough, and I'll never succeed. I play "Perfect" when I start to believe them, and it makes me believe in myself again. That song is truly inspiring <3

Hope this helps.